Located at Booth B59089 in the Essentials & Tech Pavilion, the Nobel Superfine is XYZprinting’s fastest and most precise Digital Light Processing (DLP) 3D printer. Perfect for professionals, such as jewelry designers, dentists, and other enterprise 3D printing creators, the Nobel Superfine is also the most affordable 3D printing solution in its class, with an MSRP set for $2,699 in the US market.
DLP 3D printing technology provides two clear advantages over stereolithography (SLA) solutions for professional designers:
- The entire machine comes fully assembled and enclosed
- Requires no calibration, easy to setup and maintain
- Up to 25-micron layer height (Z-axis)
- An easily adjustable 50 micron X/Y axis
- A super long-life resin tank
"The Nobel Superfine is aimed squarely at empowering professional designers and business owners with cost effective solutions to grow their business,” said Simon Shen, CEO of XYZprinting. “Every decision made during the ideation and design phases of the Nobel Superfine was made based on the principle of balancing high quality printed products with easy maintenance over time for its users. We believe you shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality for affordability.”
XYZprinting will be showcasing sample jewelry that works instantly with investment casting, including rings, tiaras, bracelets and brooches. Because the printer delivers high quality molds, and the wax-like resin works just like the lost-wax technique of casting, users can benefit from a simplified process and a fantastic result. Running a small-to-mid-sized jewelry design business can be cost-intensive and difficult, so XYZprinting wants to make the process of using a Nobel Superfine as easy as possible by providing unlimited email and call support, as well as a 1-year limited warranty.
To see the Nobel Superfine, as well as other 3D printing products in its portfolio, please visit the XYZprinting team at JCK 2017, Booth: B59089, Pavilion: ESSENTIALS & TECH.
- Print Technology: DLP
- Light source: UV LED λ 405nm
- Feature Size (X/Y Axis Resolution): 50 um
- Min Layer Thickness (Z Axis Resolution): 25 ~ 100 um
- Input File format: stl format / XYZ format (.3ws / .3wn)
- Dimensions: 290 x 357 x 424 mm (11.4 x 14 x 16.7 Inches)
- Weight: 11Kg / 24lbs
- Print Material: Photopolymer Resin / Castable Resin
- Resin Cartridge: 500g (1.1 lbs)
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above; Mac OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10